Ministries / Men's Ministries
The purpose of First Lobo Baptist
Men's Ministry is to provide opportunities for men of all
ages to get to know each other and encourage each other by
working, playing, eating and spending time together in the
Word of God.
We accomplish this
through Saturday morning breakfasts, sports activities,
prayer & bible studies and with an annual weekend retreat in
Haliburton. We are also continuing to look for ways to serve
our church family and the communities around us.
- Tuesday October 31st Ark Aid Street Mission
We need 10 to serve here.
- Promise Keepers Friday and Saturday November 17 - 18 at Queensway in Toronto
Cost $100 for registration, hotel and breakfast.
- Men's Gym Night Saturday November 25th 6 - 9pm at Komoka YMCA
- Small Group Bible Study Monday, 7 pm. October 30th until Monday December 4th (6 weeks)
Three studies to choose from;
1. Temple/Tabernacle with model. Great truths that will bring to light things about God's Holy place.
2. Book Study, "Finishing Strong", When you look around, you realize that very few husbands and fathers are finishing strong. Discover practical help and encouragement that can equip you to make a showing you can be proud of with Finishing Strong.
3. Book Study, "The Good and beautiful Life; Putting on the character of Christ" this study helps us to look behind character flaws and to replace our false beliefs with Jesus' narratives about life in the Kingdom of God.